I will be happy to receive your contributions!
Bug Reports or Feature Requests
You can report bugs 🐞 or request features 🤲 by opening an issue.
All pull requests are welcome! 👋👋👋
The following rules should be followed:
- Licence: You must agree to the Contributor License Agreement;
- One pull request per feature: If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests;
- Create feature branches: Don't ask us to pull from your master branch;
- Commit messages: Use AngularJS's commit message convention;
- Linter: Run
npm run lintto check your code before sending a pull request;
- Tests: Add tests for your code and make sure all tests pass before sending a pull request;
- Documentation: This is a mono-repository, so you can add documentation for your feature.
Code of Conduct
As contributors and maintainers of this project, I pledge to respect all people who contribute through reporting issues, posting feature requests, updating documentation, submitting pull requests or patches, and other activities.
I'm committed to making participation in this project a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include the use of sexual language or imagery, derogatory comments or personal attacks, trolling, public or private harassment, insults, or other unprofessional conduct.
Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct. Project maintainers who do not follow the Code of Conduct may be removed from the project team.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by opening an issue or contacting one or more of the project maintainers.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.0.0, available at http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/0/0.